A place to vent, elaborate, work through, gush, document and explore the troubles and joys of my nomadic heart as I follow it through life <3
It led me to study abroad through Semester at Sea, and now I will graduate in May with a double major in film and theatre, then hopefully work for Disney and then TeachForAmerica.
LOVES (aka you will see)
I don’t want to look back in five years time and think, ‘We could have been magnificent, but I was afraid.’ In 5 years I want to tell of how fear tried to cheat me out of the best thing in life, and I didn’t let it.
(Source: thedbldee, via californiagirlwearingpearls)
The real difference between Gryffindor and Slytherin
Gryffindor : Mate, I would die for you
Slytherin : I will kill for you, bro. Just give me the word, the bitch is dead
Ravenclaw: I’ll find a way we both can survive
Hufflepuff: I’ll die with you
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
“Every relationship has at least one really good day. What I mean is no matter how sour things go, there’s always that day. That day is always in your possession. That’s the day you remember. You get old and you think: well, at least I had that day. It happened once. You think all the variables might just line up again. But they don’t. Not always. I once talked to a woman who said, “Yeah, that’s the day we had an angel around.””
The Feast of Love (Charles Baxter)
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via wordsthat-speak)
1/394 older »